Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yesterday was the Gymnastics In-House Competition! I was really nervous. Saige and Valaria were competing at the same time as me and Elise and Jade were competing in the 2nd session and so was my sister. At first all I thought was I was going to get 5th place on all and i was just really nervous because this is my first competition in gymnastics. Surprisingly, I did pretty good. I got 1st for Vault, which is this spring board that you do a handstand- flat back on. 1st for Uneven bars which I think i won first because the others all made the exact same mistake. 3rd on Beam because I fell of once and I think I just really sucked and the most worst and the last floor. I came in Last in floor  :P I think that was because I like literally forgot my entire routine and just kept looking at my coach so he could tell me what i had to do next. I would have won over-all winner in my team IF i didn't get last on floor I would have been the over-all winner but its okay because i at least just got 2 golds :) It was not only a time i got really nervous but it was really fun :D

1 comments:

Valentina said...

Cool! I remember when I did those in-house presentation thingies. The problem was, we were all small so they'd give us ALL medals. It was lots of fun! Congrats!
XD! Val wuz here!!