Monday, May 24, 2010

I am the reciever of memory.. what are you?

Time went by so fast and there i was sitting in my seat with my number, 19 placed on my chair and the other twelves sittingin place to find out thier assignment! It went from number 1 then slowly 2 and so on and it was finally 18 The clapping ended and i knew it was my turn but there was a mistake, yes i said it there was a mistake, there are never mistakes at the seremonies ESPECIALLY the ceremonies of the twelves. I was scared and filled with trepidation for the worst to come but i was suprised, at the end the elder told us that i was selescted for 1 of the most honored jobs, the reiceiver of memory. I was shocked when they started to name out what they found in me that matched the personalitty of the reciever it was wisdom,integrity,intelligence,courage and finally what thy call 'able to look beyond', at first i thought that i had none of that but everyone trusts the elders so i guess i will too. Tomrrow is when the assignment begins, i wish myself good luck. 

3 comments:

Yong Hee Lee said...

cool pic that shows that he just turned twelve right?

Zoes Homework said...

Its a really good post except i don't get graphic

Valentina said...

The graphic's quite obvious! No duhh, yong hee!